Pre-construction activities are occurring along the Oak Hill Parkway corridor in advance of the official project groundbreaking in mid-2021. Currently, the contractor is using trucks mounted with drilling equipment to bore into the ground at specific locations around the project area. These geotechnical investigations help ensure our final roadway design accounts for specific soil and rock features along the Oak Hill Parkway corridor.
Lane Closure Alerts 1/17-1/21
Closures are weather permitting and subject to change.
Sunday, Jan. 17 through Thursday, Jan. 21 from 9 p.m. to 5 a.m.
- Lane closures along the US 290 corridor
- Eastbound US 290 reduced by one lane between Oak Meadow Dr. and SH 71.
- Starbucks entrance road reduced by one lane south of US 290.
- Westbound US 290 reduced by one lane between Old Bee Caves Rd. and Wolfcreek Pass.
- Eastbound US 290 reduced by one lane between Old Bee Caves Rd. and Patton Ranch Rd.
- Lane closures along the SH 71 corridor
- Eastbound SH 71 reduced by one lane between Hill Meadow Dr. and US 290.
Questions? Call 512-342-3281
Thank you for your patience as we construct a better way to travel on US 290 and SH 71.