Area transportation agencies are working to improve safety and mobility in Oak Hill. Learn more about the many transportation projects adjacent to Oak Hill Parkway.
- Ongoing construction of improvements along RM 1826 at US 290; anticipated completion in late 2021
- Proposed improvements to US 290 from RM 1826 to Sportsplex Drive
- Oak Hill Park & Ride; interim location at the ACC Pinnacle Campus with potential improvements through Project Connect
- Proposed improvements to William Cannon Drive from Southwest Parkway to Escarpment Boulevard
- The proposed YBC (Y at Oak Hill to Barton Creek) Trail
- Proposed improvements to MoPac from Cesar Chavez Street to Slaughter Lane
- Future transportation planning is included in the latest CAMPO Regional Transportation Plan