Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE)
TxDOT and their design-build contractor Colorado River Constructors (CRC) are dedicated to promoting Small Business and Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE) participation on the Oak Hill Parkway Project.
Examples of DBE contract work currently available includes:
- Bridge/Building Demolition
- Cast-in-Place Concrete Barriers and Rails
- Concrete Flatwork
- Erosion Control
- Fuel Supply
- Hauling of Materials
- Pavement Demolition/Grinding/Markings/Sawing
- Sweeping Services
- Wall Sawing
- Water and Wastewater Work (Partial)
- Water Truck Services
Oak Hill Parkway Small Business & DBE Workshop:
Opening Doors to Opportunity
Join us for a FREE event to learn more about DBE contracting opportunities with CRC.
Wednesday, Oct. 6, 2021
5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
CRC Project Office
(Austin Community College Pinnacle Tower)
7748 Highway 290 West, Austin, TX 78736
Please register by Friday, Oct. 1, 2021
- TxDOT’s DBE Program Overview
- Oak Hill Parkway Project Overview
- DBE Bid Opportunities
- Working with Colorado River Constructors
If you are a small business or DBE firm interested in working with CRC, please fill out the form below.