In December 2018, the Texas Department of Transportation (TxDOT) approved a Final Environmental Impact Statement (EIS) and Record of Decision (ROD) for the Oak Hill Parkway Project. After the 2018 ROD was issued, minor right of way (ROW) changes occurred to accommodate utility relocations, water quality features, and schematic refinements, which initiated the re-evaluation and additional survey in 2019.
Upon review, no substantial changes have occurred to the social, economic or environmental impacts of the proposed project that would substantially impact the quality of the human or natural environment. Therefore, the original environmental decision remains valid. TxDOT continues plans to advance the project to the next phase of project development.
The approved documents and updated schematic design are available for download and review below.
- 2019 Oak Hill Parkway Schematic Design
- 2019 Oak Hill Parkway Re-Evaluation
- 2019 Oak Hill Parkway Re-Evaluation Attachments
- 2019 Revised Geologic Assessment
- 2019 Revised Historic Resources Project Coordination Request
- 2019 Revised Water Resources Technical Report Addendum
- 2019 Revised Biological Resources Technical Report Addendum
The environmental review, consultation, and other actions required by applicable Federal environmental laws for this project are being, or have been, carried-out by TxDOT pursuant to 23 U.S.C. 327 and a Memorandum of Understanding dated December 16, 2014 and executed by FHWA and TxDOT.